4 August 2011

WHAT TO DO?

Are you indecisive about important matters?
Do you say 'I will try' or 'I will give it a go'?

"Many people go through life making nothing but 'if' decisions.
These are not decisions for success but preparations for failure."
~ Zig Ziglar


Let's analyse this... If I say 'I will TRY to wash my car today'.  There is a 99% chance that I won't do it.  I will find some excuse not to do it.  It implies that I am not committed to washing my car, that I will do it only if I feel like it.  Yet if I say 'I WILL wash my car today', then I will wash my car today.  You see, I have made a commitment to wash my car, no matter how I feel, or what happens during the day.  I have committed myself to doing something without fail... with an attitude like that, it is impossible to fail.

"Worry grows lushly in the soil of indecision."
~ Unknown

"Indecision is a form of dependency:  You are waiting for somebody to give you an answer."
~ Unknown

I WILL, implies commitment and a positive attitude.  It means that you are positive about your success at the given task, and that you will go to the ends of the earth to make sure it is a success.  Unfailing commitment and dedication to any task can only lead to success.  'I WILL' is very powerful... say it now... Feel the power.  It gives you control over your situation.

I will TRY, implies that you are not really committed, that there is doubt in your mind as to the success of the task.  What are the chances that you will succeed?   Very slim... since what you think about is what you attract into your life.  Doubt, worry and fear are your biggest enemies when using the law of attraction to your advantage.  There is no power in 'I will TRY'... say it now and you will see...

Saying 'I will TRY', is almost as negative as saying 'I can't'.  It leaves too many doors open for failure, too many doors for excuses - not to go through with the task.  You may have noticed that when you are negative and feeling down, that things just seem to go wrong.   You feel depressed about the circumstances, and so attract more of those circumstances... so you feel more depressed and attract more of the negative circumstances... this goes on and on and creates havoc in your life.

Never start anything that you are not prepared to see through to the end.  When you fail to finish something, you see yourself as a failure.   Which is not good for your self-esteem....

Decide today if you want to feel powerful and in control of your life, or if you prefer to give that power and control over to others.

Please let me know your thoughts by commenting below, or sending me an email.

Love, light and abundance ♥ 

2 comments: